“Discover the Path to Wellness that Can Speed Up Your Recovery from Surgery, Sports Injury, Reduce Stress, and Improve Circulation!”
- Looking for pain relief after a surgery?
- A sports athlete struggling to recover from an injury?
- Experiencing chronic muscle pain and want to relieve the pain badly?
- Seeking a way to reduce stress in today’s super hectic environment?
- Waiting to increase overall relaxation during your pregnancy, or to assist your newborn infant with overall circulation?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of the above, then you should know that Massage Therapy is a proven way to help you achieve these goals!
Our clinic is in Port Moody and we offer various treatments: rehabilitative massage, deep tissue massage, Swedish techniques, relaxation massage, pre-natal / post-natal / infant massage and sports massage.
And we’ve worked with people from all walks of life: elderly, bi- and paraplegics, students, infants and pregnant women, and sports athletes.
Whatever your condition: headaches, backaches, low back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, TMJ, sports injuries, muscle spasm, computer related injuries, repetitive strain injuries, ICBC or MSP claims included…
… we are confident that massage therapy can improve your condition and are willing to work with you!
… Or simply use our Online Booking system to arrange for your massage appointment.
2227 St. Johns Street
Port Moody, BC V3H 2A6
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9am – 9pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 9pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 6pm|
|Thursday||9am – 9pm|
|Friday||9am – 9pm|
|Saturday||9am – 4pm|
|Sunday||9am – 4pm|